Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Satoshi
      Keymaster

Economy.

Satoshi
      Keymaster

Getting Started.

As a new miner your first goal should be getting skilled enough to at least yield 2 stones from using 1 pick axe, this gives you enough to make a Crafted Stone Pick, minus the wood, but since the minimum amount of lindens you can mine up using 1 pick is 3, and cost of a Tree Axe is also 3L, you can use a pick to get resources to be able to make another. It doesn’t take very long to get to this point. As you go on you’ll start having excess resources that you can sell or save to make excess picks to sell to other players.

The more skilled you become, the better your yields become and thus the cheaper you can sell your picks and still profit! I always recommend that new players start in the lumberjack profession first to get some agility before you start picking, this will start you off with much better yields for when you start picking rocks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

x2 event or higher is great money, in the use of only 1-2 crafted diamond axe picks i made over 30 linden, plus the sale of an axe that day for 15 linden which means mining is getting popular more and more each day as i see improvements of sales.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m about to start selling wood in 2-packs, for 3L$ (1.5L$/each). Steel will be more pricey, since it requires iron AND coal. Make me an offer. IM for availability. – LF

Anonymous
        Inactive

ill take em all 🙂 ill im you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.